Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inRegarding to Features of Plug-inRegarding to Features of Plug-in
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/1/2012 1:55 PM

Hi Support,

I am using the Outlook 2010 Plug-in and found something not running normally, but it works perfect in your Outlook 2003 Plug-in on another computer.

On Outlook 2010: When I right click and choose mark for sync for a contact, it does not change the status and still shows "mark for sync". I can only create a duplicate one and send it to CRM server. I am wondering if there is any folder permission problem for me to check.

Fred

New Post
 3/1/2012 9:01 PM

That is indeed a bug. We have a fix and will be creating a new build next week. Please contact our support staff for an update.

New Post
 3/26/2012 3:31 PM

Hi Support,

We are waiting for the update to fix the problem for outlook 2010. Please let me know how we can get it. Thank you so much.

Fred

Support wrote:

That is indeed a bug. We have a fix and will be creating a new build next week. Please contact our support staff for an update.

New Post
 3/26/2012 4:35 PM

Please contact our support staff directly to get a recent build.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inRegarding to Features of Plug-inRegarding to Features of Plug-in