Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-in PlugIn PlugIn
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/22/2011 7:37 AM

The user is a Windows user, but we expect your SplendidCRM username to match your Windows user name.

The padding is invalid error suggests that there was a problem saving the password for the Exchange password.

SplendidCRM folders are created by the SplendidCRM sync service.

New Post
 11/24/2011 2:17 AM

Sir,

I am getting the following Error while Composing the mail through EMAIL Module.My Configuration setting is through Exchange Server not SMTP Server.

"

Failure sending mail.
Unable to connect to the remote server
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:25

"

Thanks & Regards

New Post
 11/24/2011 2:31 AM

You still need to configure SMTP. SplendidCRM does not use the Exchange Web Services to send emails, so you still need to provide the SMTP information for your Exchange Server.

New Post
 11/24/2011 6:21 AM

Sir,

When i provide the smtp authentication and other credential and test the setting i got the following error.

The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated

What was the reason beahind that. Presently i use "Microsoft Online Services" for Exchange Server.

Thanks & Regards

New Post
 11/24/2011 7:41 PM

From the message, it looks like you need to check the Enable SMTP over SSL box so that you get a secure connection.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-in PlugIn PlugIn