Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inError when Sending to SugarError when Sending to Sugar
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/11/2007 4:59 PM

I'm using SugarCRM 4.5.1b and Outlook 2003 along with the latest Outlook plugin. Everything seems ok except when I try to search for a record - contact in this case - I get the error below. Ideas?

---------------------------
SplendidCRM Plug-in for Outlook - Error
Void btnSearch_Click(System.Object, System.EventArgs) Line 126.

Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with the error message:

--

Error running count query for Contact List: Query Failed:SELECT count(*) c FROM contacts RIGHT JOIN autharised_user ON autharised_user.record_id=contacts.id where (contacts.last_name like 'steve@test.com%' or contacts.first_name like 'steve@test.com%' or accounts.name like 'steve@test.com%' or contacts.assistant like 'steve@test.com%' or contacts.email1 like 'steve@test.com%' or contacts.email2 like 'steve@test.com%') AND contacts.deleted=0 and autharised_user.office_id in () and autharised_user.module_name='Contacts' and autharised_user.deleted='0' ::MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and autharised_user.module_name='Contacts' and autharised_user

OK
New Post
 9/11/2007 6:00 PM

This is clearly a bug in SugarCRM.  A web service should never generate errors and return them as Text.  At the very least, it should catch them and return them as a XML SOAP error. 

However, the real problem is that the SQL code within SugarCRM is not being generated properly.  Please work with them to resolve the issue.  And, while you are at it, have them correct the spelling of Authorized.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inError when Sending to SugarError when Sending to Sugar