Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inCanCan't Archive Sent Mails
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/17/2010 9:32 AM

I've got some users who have the Splendid Plug-in for Outlook 2007 that are unable to archive Sent items. They can archive most e-mails, but none of their sent items.

The setups they have in common are that they run Windows XP, have Outlook 2007, and have SplendidCRM_Plug-in_for_Outlook_2007_4.1.3643.22575

I have other users who can archive sent e-mails fine but have different setups.

What could I do in terms of a fix?

Thanks

New Post
 12/17/2010 12:20 PM

What specific problem is this user having? Are they not getting the Archive Popup? Is the email just not appearing the CRM?

New Post
 12/22/2010 3:53 PM

Well, the issue was that when those users had Outlook 2003, it would automatically find the correct accounts on archiving the sent items. Since upgrading to Outlook 2007, it will be unable to find the accounts.

New Post
 12/22/2010 9:22 PM

The archieve popup provides a search field. Are you able to search for any accounts? Are you able to return a list of all accounts by leaving this field blank?

I wonder if the problem is with the plug-in or with the CRM. What version of SplendidCRM are you running?

New Post
 12/29/2010 1:58 PM

Sorry about responding so late. I had to double-check the error the user was having. Anyway, it seems that the user is able to search and it connects fine. The issue is being able to archive sent items because it searches the account by the From address. The user can archive e-mails in the inbox because the From address links directly to that account. The issue is strange because the behaviour is correct for other users who have Office 2007, but not for users with Windows XP.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inCanCan't Archive Sent Mails