Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inOutlook SplendidCRM plugin to SugarCRM ErrorOutlook SplendidCRM plugin to SugarCRM Error
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/7/2007 10:09 AM

SplendidCRM Plug-in for outlook to sugarCRM issue I keep getting this error when trying to sync. Void SyncContacts(Boolean) Line 1944. Specified cast is not valid. SessionID = 2728bb15d7923417c9a2484bf9501256 So I know there is something wrong. I also know that the Sugar tool does not work so any ideas as to what my issue is? SplendidCRM Plugin Version 1.4.2824.5474 Using SugarCRM 4.5.1f Apache 2.0 PHP Version 5.2.4 MySQL 5.0.45 Anything else? This could be a sugarCRM thing but hey I get better information from the SplendidCRM plugin
New Post
 12/7/2007 10:52 AM

If you can provide connection information to our support staff, maybe they can use the debugger to locate the issue.  Please contact them directly at support@splendidcrm.com.

New Post
 12/7/2007 11:11 AM

What type of connection information do they need? Do they need to connect to my test server? This may be difficult as it is behind a firewall and not public domained. Do they want to try to run the plug-in to the server? Is there a way I can run the debugger and send info to the support staff? Thanks for the quick reply. B
New Post
 12/7/2007 12:23 PM

Yeah, they would have to connect remotely so that the plug-in can be run under a debugger.

We don't like to assume that the problem is on the Sugar end.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inOutlook SplendidCRM plugin to SugarCRM ErrorOutlook SplendidCRM plugin to SugarCRM Error