Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...HelpHelpCanCan't login after installing using Microsoft WebMatrix
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/21/2011 9:19 PM

i went through the installation and entered all the necessary passwords. it completed the installation successfully. however, when i run the application and get to the login screen im unable to loging with the Splendid account name using the password i supplied at installation? any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

New Post
 9/22/2011 2:17 AM

Have you tried login "admin" and password "admin"?

Another suggestion would be to enable Windows Authentication so that the the login dialog will be skipped altogether.

New Post
 9/22/2011 7:26 AM

Thank you very much. That worked.

New Post
 3/12/2015 5:23 PM

I have a strange error. I have installed SplendidCRM, with the option not to install SQL. I have created a database in SQL Express 2014. Setup the connection string and it connected...installed all the tables. In my users table I have the admin user. However, when I run localhost/SplendidCRM...I do not get the login screen. I get a screen that has a blue label, SplendidCRM,...and below that a button with the label - Users.LBL_LOGIN_BUTTON_LABEL. When I click this button nothing happens...it simply refreshes. I do not see any errors in the javascript console. I have enabled TCP/IP protocol in SQL Server configuration. Please help?

New Post
 3/12/2015 10:51 PM

We recommend that you configure SQL Server to use mixed authentication so that you can specify a SQL username/password in the Web.config.  The reason is because the web server runs under a special Windows user account that is very restrictive (which is a good thing).  You can check the database connection using the SystemCheck.aspx at the root of the web site.

Also, you will want to make sure that IIS is configured to enable Anonymous Authentication.  If IIS uses Windows Authentication, then you will not be presented with a CRM login, instead the CRM will use the Windows user account .

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...HelpHelpCanCan't login after installing using Microsoft WebMatrix