Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...Language Packs ...Language Packs ...Language support in Community Edition?Language support in Community Edition?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/23/2009 5:38 AM

Hi,

I've just installed a Splendid CRM 3 Community (on Vista Business with SQL Server 2005 Express).

I installed the French language pack and selected it in the homepage, and also in my account page. Unfortunately the pages are still displayed in English.

=> Should the international language support work with the Community Edition? 

Thank you by advance for your help.

Best regards.

New Post
 4/23/2009 8:04 PM

Yes, the French pack should work in the Community Edition.  Can you provide the steps you followed to install the French language pack?

New Post
 5/7/2009 3:35 PM

I 've the same problem,I've just installed SPlendid CRM and everything was fine.

*But when I select , "French" in language selection there is no result because menus and items are still in English .

Please help me

New Post
 5/7/2009 8:29 PM

The downloads were getting too large, so we no longer ship all the language text with the product.  Instead, we have made it very easy to download and install the latest language pack.  Just go to the Admin area and import the desired language pack.
New Post
 5/5/2011 8:25 AM

Hi,

Waht if I can't find the language pack which I need.

I've installed SplendidCRM Community Version 5.0.4004.1192. I need Lithuania language pack, but I don't see it.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...Language Packs ...Language Packs ...Language support in Community Edition?Language support in Community Edition?