Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inHow to sync EMail from outlook to SplendidCRM?How to sync EMail from outlook to SplendidCRM?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/21/2008 11:39 AM

I have installed the SplendidCRM Plug-in for Outlook (application version: 1.4.2727.3709). I could sync contacts. How do I sync an email to SplendidCRM account? I could sync the emails sent from SplendidCRM to outlook. But, I am not able to do the other way - if I get an email to my outlook, how to sync it to the SpendidCRM account.

From outlook I right clicked on the email and choose 'Send to SplendidCRM'. I get Boolean Connect(Boolean) Line 882.
I clicked on ok and tried again.

Then, I got
Boolean Connect(Boolean) Line 882.
Exception from HRESULT:0x800A01A8
SessionID=7b258a31-7223-4001-86c4-a5a9940b0d4c.

I clicked on ok and then, a window comes up to associate items with this email with a search button to search on Account, cases, contacts, Leads, Oppurtunities. But, once I choose a contact, then, click on 'Assign and Close', I get an error Boolean AssignEmails() Line 430. System.web.services.protocols.soapexception : server was unable to process request. -> System.Exception: sMODULE_NAME should not be empty.
at SplendidCRM.Security.GetUserAccess(string sMODULE_NAME, String sACCESS_TYPE) IN C:\Web.Net\SplendidCRM5\_code\Security.cs:line 262
at SplendidCRM.soap.set_relationships(String session, set_relationship_value[] set_relationship_list) in C:\Web.Net\SplendidCRM5\soap.asmx.cs:line 3129

-- End of inner exception stack trace --

Did I miss anything in my installation of the plug-in?

Sudha
New Post
 5/21/2008 2:32 PM

We have sent you an update to the plug-in.  Please let us know if you have any more problems.
New Post
 6/7/2008 12:52 PM

Hello,

I'm getting the same error - at least the second part with the SoapExecption with sMODULE_NAME should not be empty.

Is it possible to also get the updated Outlook client?  We are in a final evaluation between this product and SugarCRM.

Thanks,

Jeff Balcerzak

The Retail Computer Group

800-944-0917 x129

New Post
 7/8/2008 12:10 PM

We have exactly the same error when trying to send an email to Splendid CRM from Outlook and assign it to a contact. Assigning to any other type of entity seems to work ok. The error we get is:

Boolean.AssignEmails() Line 430.
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request ---->
System.Exception: sMODULE_NAME should not be empty at SplendidCRM.Security.GetUserAccess(String sMODULE_NAME, String sACCESS_TYPE) in \_code\Security.cs:line 279
at SplendidCRM.soap.set_relationships(String session, set_relationship_value[] set_relationship_list) in \soap.asmx.cs:line 3221

Can you send me the updated Outlook plugin?

New Post
 7/8/2008 5:08 PM

Please contact our support team directly.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inHow to sync EMail from outlook to SplendidCRM?How to sync EMail from outlook to SplendidCRM?