Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inOutlook 2007 and SugarCRM 4.5Outlook 2007 and SugarCRM 4.5
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/1/2007 12:04 PM

Modified By Geert Pante  on 8/1/2007 12:05:42 PM
Hi all,

I'm using SugarCRM 4.5 and I'm trying to synch it with outlook 2007 using SpendidCRM Plugin for Outlook 1.4.2727.3709 Final.

I installed a clean Outlook 2007, with no email accounts configured, to test with. I also installed Outlook 2007 PrimaryInteropAssemblies. The installation of the outlook plugin worked.

I could connect with my sugarcrm, and in the 'Send to SplendidCRM' form, I could create contacts in SugarCRM 4.5. But I couldn't Sync my contacts:

Void SyncContacts(Boolean) line 1761. 
The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. 
Parameter name: value.
Is the plugin supported for Outlook 2007? SugarCRM 4.5?
New Post
 8/1/2007 12:55 PM

Our plugin does support Outlook 2007 and it does support SugarCRM 4.5.  It would appear that your installation of SugarCRM is returning invalid data from their SOAP API.  Could the problem be an invalid birthday for one of the contacts?

Please contact our support staff for personal assistance.  Since this is a data issue, they will likely request to be able to login your your instance of SugarCRM and view the data first hand.

New Post
 8/2/2007 5:54 AM

I just exported my data from SugarCRM and imported it in SplendidCRM. Now I can sync my contacts with Outlook. We were going to convert to SplendidCRM anyway, so that's OK for me.
New Post
 8/23/2007 11:13 PM

I am getting this same error using multiple clients, OS's and Office versions. I finally got my Office 2007/XP install to sync contacts also. I have no clue what I did. However, Office 2003/XP on three different machines and Office 2007/Vista won't sync contacts. We are using 1.4.2727.3709_Final on all platforms. I feel like I am missing something very basic. Some of these installs were brand new Outlook setups, others were previously used setups, including the one that is now working. (Interestingly enough, there was e-mail, but no contacts in that one.) All of the installs will sync e-mail and calendar information, but not contacts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Harris
New Post
 8/23/2007 11:37 PM

Just for a little bit more information:

The sync date is still all zeros on the ones that aren't working, even though the calendar and e-mails have synced. The user doesn't seem to matter either.

Thanks,

Greg Harris
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...Outlook Plug-inOutlook Plug-inOutlook 2007 and SugarCRM 4.5Outlook 2007 and SugarCRM 4.5