Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...HelpHelpChecking op POP3 mails imports same mailsChecking op POP3 mails imports same mails
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/9/2011 1:16 PM

Hi,

When the Inbound Mailbox is checked, it keeps on importing the same mails over and over... I made sure the checkbox "check only new mails since last import" is checked but it keeps on importing the same mails all the time.
I cannot delete the mails either (I unchecked the box "leave mail on server") they remain there (this could be due to the fact that it is actually an Exchange box that I'm accessing via the POP3 connector).

Nevertheless, the first option (check only new mails) should make sure it is not importing the mails double, triple, ... right?

How can I fix this?

Best regards,

Robby

P.S. Running the latest build of Communty Edt.

New Post
 5/9/2011 11:48 PM

What version are you running? I seem to recall fixing a bug in this area.

New Post
 5/10/2011 11:42 AM

Hi,

It's the latest build (5.x).
I could work around the problem by reducing the number of mails in the box. Seems the system "timed out" after importing 509 mails (every time). I assume, that since it is POP3, it would first need to download the whole lot (i.e. 1000+ mails) and then they would be deleted.
I moved the mail in the box in batches of 200 and then the import nicely removed those mails from the mailbox.

Now I don't think I'll run into a 1000+ mail import again, but nevertheless, is there a way to have it not time-out?

Best regards,

Robby

New Post
 5/11/2011 11:20 AM

This will take some research.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...HelpHelpChecking op POP3 mails imports same mailsChecking op POP3 mails imports same mails