Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...DevelopersDevelopersDatabase error adding custom fieldDatabase error adding custom field
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 1/10/2018 10:11 AM

here is a link to the screenshot https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsOI54Pj2vohxixI7VJ3Tu_X3bWF. When adding a custom field there is a dropdown box and list of fields that are not on the instruction video for creating a custom field. Also when adding the custom field, there is a database error "Cannot find the object 'vwLEADS_AUDIT', because it does not exist or you do not have permission. Alter Table dbo.LEADS_CSTM_AUDIT; alter table LEADS_CSTM_AUDIT add LEAD_INTEREST_DOM_C_C nvarchar(50) null Drop Trigger dbo.trLEADS_CSTM_Upd_AUDIT Create Trigger dbo.trLEADS_CSTM_Upd_AUDIT on dbo.LEADS_CSTM Drop View dbo.vwLEADS_AUDIT Create View dbo.vwLEADS_AUDIT Grant Select on dbo.vwLEADS_AUDIT to public". 

New Post
 1/11/2018 2:50 AM

This is a big problem.  I would suggest you either update all the database objects using SQL Studio and the build.bat file we provide for the SQL Scripts, or you just run the SplendidCRM Configuration Wizard again and let it fix things.  This is the best solution unless you have modified the SQL Views and/or SQL Procedures, which I suspect that you have not.
New Post
 1/27/2018 6:06 PM

I've tried everything, you mentioned without luck. I was getting a machine key error which has now been fixed by arvixe. I am still getting the above error though. I cant use the crm as I want to without custom fields. Do you have any further suggestions?

New Post
 1/29/2018 11:59 AM

Was the SplendidCRM Configuration Wizard run to solve this problem?  Did you encounter any errors while running the SplendidCRM Configuration Wizard.

What information can you provide regarding the SQL Server instance?  Did you us the version of SQL Server Express that came with the installer?

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...DevelopersDevelopersDatabase error adding custom fieldDatabase error adding custom field