Forums

ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...MS SQL Server D...MS SQL Server D...Example MS SQLServer datasaseExample MS SQLServer datasase
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/23/2007 8:08 AM

I installed SplendidCRM for a demo for a customer. Now, I'm looking for a database wich contains demo-data! I ask this question allready to the supportdesk of Splendid (And the reaction was very quick) but they send me a mssql dump. I cannot import this xml-file.

Can anybody supply me with a representative MSSQL-dump?

Thanks in advance!

New Post
 8/23/2007 9:31 AM

The MySQL dump file can indeed be imported into SplendidCRM. 

Login as Admin, go to the Admin area and select Import Database.  This function was specifically added to import SugarCRM databases.

New Post
 8/23/2007 10:01 AM

The dump can be imported but then I have to manually assign every field (element) to the attribute of the account-module. Is that by design ?
New Post
 8/23/2007 11:38 AM

It sounds like you are trying to import an entire database using the Accounts Import operation.  You need to use the Import Database in the Admin area.  The Import Database operation does not give you the option to map any fields.

The only problem is that the SugarCRM data our support staff gave to you has lots of errors.  The SugarCRM folks don't respect the sanctity of the GUID.  '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000ACTIVE' is not a valid GUID and will cause a cascade of errors.

We have tried to correct for some of these GUID issues, but it is difficult to catch them all.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumPlug-in and Pla...Plug-in and Pla...MS SQL Server D...MS SQL Server D...Example MS SQLServer datasaseExample MS SQLServer datasase