Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...Licensing Discu...Licensing Discu...Reseller ProgramReseller Program
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/10/2009 11:05 AM

Do you have a partner program or reseller program? Through helping our customers with overall solutions we have recommended Splendid CRM to them, please contact me if there are any partner programs to enroll in. Thanks.
New Post
 6/10/2009 4:54 PM

Please contact our sales staff directly for information about our partner program.

New Post
 2/5/2010 5:11 AM

It would be better if some initial information are included in the website itself. Btw, emails from my corporate email account have been blocked by your spam filters. Encountered the following error: Error transferring to splendidcrm-com.relay1a.spamh.COM; SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 554 5.7.1 IP Blacklisted in region 24 I am very serious about partnering SplendidCRM as I too believe in the same ideas and business values of SplendidCRM's founder, Paul Rony.
New Post
 2/5/2010 10:21 AM

We have added your email domain to our whitelist.  Please try again to contact our sales team.

New Post
 3/5/2010 4:04 AM

Hi SplendidCRM Forum Moderators,

I have secured a sale of 20 EE licenses.

I have emailed Paul and the sales team but have yet to receive any replies to finalize the partner agreement.

Please get them to reply ASAP as we need to provide the licenses urgently and to start ASAP as well.

My email addresses are brian.tan@advantage.com.my and briantan1979@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...Licensing Discu...Licensing Discu...Reseller ProgramReseller Program