Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...New Database-That assembly does not allow partially trusted callersNew Database-That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/22/2013 7:56 PM

Hi,

Installed and customised SplendidCRM locally (tab names updated, Admin password changed).

Used Build.bat to create build.sql

Setup a hosting account on Godaddy, and created a blank database. Ran build.sql against this.

Then migrated the tables from my local database to the hosted one.

1. When I try to login only the default admin password works (I had changed this locally).

2. Where ever buttons should be displayed (e.g Add dashlets) shows "That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers." instead.

3. The tab names are still the defaults.

How can I migrate my settings and data successfully?

New Post
 5/22/2013 10:54 PM

Modified By Support  on 5/22/2013 10:55:09 PM
You need to modify Web.config to specify full trust.
<trust level="Full" />
New Post
 5/23/2013 11:13 PM

Hello,

Still getting the error, is this correct? (yes system.web is closed)

<system.web>

<securityPolicy>
    <trustLevel name="Full" policyFile="internal"/>
  </securityPolicy>

New Post
 5/24/2013 12:37 AM

Unless you rebuilt SplendidCRM for .NET 4.0, SplendidCRM is normally compiled using .NET 3.5 SP1. The policy syntax you have below is for 4.0 and the syntax I provided was for .NET 3.5 SP1. So you have two options, either compile for .NET 4.0 or change the web server to 3.5 SP1.
New Post
 5/24/2013 1:44 AM

Hello,

I changed to the 3.5 syntax and that worked. Thanks.

Data-Can you indicate how I can ensure that my tab names and login information which I have locally are transferred to the online (hosted) application?

I used Import and Export data to transfer my tables after running build.sql

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...New Database-That assembly does not allow partially trusted callersNew Database-That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers