Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Display Error after a Power Shut downDisplay Error after a Power Shut down
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/5/2012 9:09 AM

Hi Support,

Our server had a sudden shut down due to a power shortage in the weekend. When we get back today and start the server, the CRM UI is not loading the language pack perhaps, like follows:

And when I login to the system, the modules tabs dissappeared. Please help. Thanks.

http://qomo.com/ScreenShot/error2.png

Oh, After maybe 20 mins, it get back to work! Still post this letting you know.

Fred

New Post
 3/5/2012 9:11 AM

Update: Language is back, but the menu tabs still disappearing.

New Post
 3/5/2012 12:58 PM

I linked another copy of the database and switch back afterwards, issue resolved.

New Post
 3/7/2012 12:56 PM

Fred,

I have seen this error on a couple of occasions, all of which were a result of security on the database. This can happen when you copy the database and restore it from another working location (a different box), to name one. the typical solution I do is as follows:

Restart the Database server.

Make sure that the SQL agent is running.

Attempt to log into the database using the SQL management studio using the same user name and password as is in your web.config file of the application.

If log in is successful then you should restart your web application from IIS.

These steps have fixed this issue for me several times.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Display Error after a Power Shut downDisplay Error after a Power Shut down