Forums

ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Exchange and ImapExchange and Imap
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/31/2011 10:35 PM

Hi guys,

I have been researching IMAP4 and Exchange 2007 for a little while trying to figure out how to get Splendid to accept inbound mail. I havent really had any luck so far, but I am alternating between research and trial & error. It appears to me that our Imap is enabled and I was able to find the port in the settings and so on. Any general tips on this if you have done it with Exchange 2007 before? Does the authentication need to be basic text?

New Post
 6/1/2011 9:02 PM

What other IMAP authentication methods do you want?

When working with Exchange Server 2007, please keep in mind that you need to make sure that you have enabled the IMAP service properly and that you have enabled the ports in the firewall. Have you tried connecting to your Exchange Server using a different IMAP client, such as Outlook in IMAP mode?

SplendidCRM is a Microsoft centric product, so the first IMAP service that we tested against was Exchange Server 2007. The second IMAP service was Gmail. We work with both.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMainstream Foru...Mainstream Foru...General Discuss...General Discuss...Exchange and ImapExchange and Imap